Featured Post

Our Mission Statement

To provide every client with cost-effective, innovative solutions, and excellent service.  

Friday, September 25, 2015

Big news!!! Buy your next computer "AT COST" directly from my website!


Everyone who knows me has heard me talk about my access to great deals on New Open Box, Factory Refurbished and Off Lease Computers. Until now, these deals could only be purchased through me as a dealer.

I'm proud to announce that I've negotiated a deal that now allows you to buy these awesome computers directly, but, you have to access my pricing connection through my website. I will be providing links like the one below which is a portal directly to my pricing structure. Check it out now and you'll see what I mean!


I'm very happy to have opened the door for you to buy "at cost". I hope you'll find these connections/deals valuable and beneficial. They will save you money!

Just a small "thanks" to you for being a loyal customer over the years.

Regards,
Ric

www.ComputerAuthoritiesPlus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment